Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Idea for the Semester

Statement of Intent: This Semester I would like to successfully accomplish a Horror Film. I was inspired over the summer by Film Riot and the host's film titled  "TELL." This really conveyed true emotion of fear. I would like to provoke this emotion through my audience and truly have them thinking about it.

Theme: Personal moral perception.

Tone and Execution: Pale, dry, and dull yet dark feel. Old richness.

Goal: I would like to test people's morals.I want to find out a person's limit on an acceptance of a bad situation.


3 comments:

  1. An interesting modern day horror myth that will be able to trace its roots to the internet is that of Slender Man. This creature is taboo to talk about and it knows where ever its' narrative is growing. Careful he might be right be hind you. I do not recommend going on youtube an looking at Slender Man footage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=H9InaUJm0A8

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://vimeo.com/21216091 check it!!!

    ReplyDelete